Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Missionaries!!

My three best guys friends all got their mission calls this summer! I'm so excited for them! It'll be a great experience for all of them and I know they'll be AMAZING missionaries!!

Here's me with the three missionaries! You've got Bradley Bishop on the far left. He got called to mississippi and such :). He'll be speaking spanish! Next is Elder Ryan Merkley! He got called to the Orlando, Florida Mission speaking Haitain Creole. Crazy...right?! Next is Aaron Webb. He's going to the Santiago, Chile mission speaking spanish! (Then next is me of course!) I'm so proud of all three of them!

Brad leaves begining of September and Aaron is going to leave Mid October. But, Elder Merkley left for the MTC this morning! I know he's going to have such a great time and he'll be a huge blessing to all of his people in Forida!

No comments:

Post a Comment