Thursday, June 25, 2009

Having Fun at the Lake

Last night I went to the lake with all the youth in my ward. It was a lot of fun! It's weird to think that that was my last activity as a young women. Yup, that's right! As of July 2009, I'll officially be in Relief Society! Weird, right? Anyway, the Lake Trip is something my ward does every year and it really was a blast! Of course, I have some pictures from it:

This is me and Tiff. We both got really car sick from the ride up, so we were just sitting there waiting for the feeling of throwing up to pass. After we got over it, we had much more fun! :)


They had a jet ski there just in case any one got stranded then they could use it. Unfortunately I didn't get to ride it because they said you had to be 18 and responsible! (Stupid rules!) But, it was fun getting a picture with it. Still wish I could have riden it though!


One of the main things we do at the lake it ride in canoes. So, of course, I had to get in one and go around.


So, that was my lake trip and my very last mutual activity! (Or atleast the last one I go to where I'm actually in Young Womens...) I've loved being in this ward and in this young womens program...and I especially love going to the lake! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! To bad you couldn't ride the jet skis. You'll be 18 soon, so we'll just have to work on being responsible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, welcome lyndsie to the world of blogging, I look forward to a window into your life and doings.

    ReplyDelete