Monday, June 22, 2009

"Working"

Basically, I have the hardest job in the world! I have to answer phones, ring up customers, send out catalogues to prospective brides...oh, and of course goof off indefinitely! Today was an extra tough day! I had to send out catalogues, answer a call, help Britty create a blog, answer another phone call, help Kairi create her blog, create my own blog, answer another call, look at cakes online, answer one last call, clock out, try on a wedding dress, take goofy pictures of myself, Kassi, and Brittany, change back into my regular clothes, go home, and of course, blog about the whole thing! Now, I know that sounds tough...but I'm no super hero or anything...I promise! (Although Kairi does tell me I am the best Receptionist...I guess I could be Super Receptionist! Fighting Off Bridezillas and their pushy mothers!) Anyway, I just try and do the best I can! :) So, here's the pictures of our "impossibly busy" day here at AZB&F! (I still like AZBW 10x better!)
So, here's me trying on one of my favorite dresses EVER! (The 3931 as I learned the other day!) But, when I tried it on...it wasn't as magical for me as I thought it was going to be...oh well. I still really really like it!

I often refer to this dress as the "Greek Goddess" Dress, because that's what I think it looks like...but another name we call it is the maternity dress because a pregnent bride once bought it and looked gorgeous in it! So, we were just reliving her memory through me! :) Although, you have to admit...I look dang good as a pregnent bride! (Don't worry! I'm not going to get pregnent before I get married!! I'm just saying...)

This is Britty in a poofy veil accented with rhinestones. I told her that I thought this veil fit her perfectly! :)

Aw...how cute! This is me, Brittany, and Kassi just being silly...uh, I mean working very very hard! We were...um...testing the veils and tiaras! That's right! :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha!! You have too much fun at work Lou. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louuuuuuuuu...
    I'm going to save that preggo pic and when you actually do get married, I'll put it out on a table at your reception. See what the in-laws say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i personally am jealous of your awesome job, lol! Yay lyndsie getting a blog! hey which email address do you want me to invite you to my blog with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so guess what? her veil has been discontinued!!! lol. i thought it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete