Sunday, February 21, 2010

Engagement Pictures

I have Engagement Pictures! Yay!!! We took pictures up in Idaho Falls, ID. It was FREEZING cold! And please notice, I had on a short sleeve and Cdub has his sleeves rolled up. It was sooo cold! hahaha, BUT, we got some absolutely amazing pictures!!

So, we got like a million pictures, but I've only put up my six favorites. I'll put the rest up on facebook sometime soon! But, here they are:


The first two were taken up by the ID Falls Temple, next to the Snake River. It was such a pretty background. I can't think of any better place we could have taken them!
This is like...perfect engagement picture, if you ask me! Soo cute!!
This is one of my favorite pictures!! :) I think its sooo cute!

The next two are taken at CW's grandparent's barn. It turned out really good!
This is Cdub's favorite! It is really cute.



These last two pictures we took just at a random building. We were passing by, and we thought it looked cool, so we stopped and took some pictures. ... We were right. It did look cool!


So, there's a few of our pictures! I think they're super cute. Anyway, like I said, I'll put all of them on facebook at some point...but, I thought you all would like to see these! Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. lynds- those are way cute pics. so sweet and cute. In my opinion I think you should use the 1st one or the 4th one. Or a combination of all of them as your announcement pic. You guys make such a cute couple. When is the big day? and where are you guys getting married at? OBTW- I have a blog too, if you ever want to visit it, you can go to thebrosemannclan.blogspot.com
    Carlie

    ReplyDelete