Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Nice Day For A Walker Wedding

So, here are some of my favorite pictures from the wedding that I've gotten so far. There's a few more I haven't received yet, but here are the ones that I really really like!

Here is CW's favorite picture!



I love this picture!



We got married at the Mesa, AZ temple at 12:00. It was a BEAUTIFUL day that day! Perfect weather (sunny and nice!). It was amazing.

This is probably one of my absolute favorites so far! I love it!

This would probably be my other favorite. :)

So, those are the pictures! I absolutely love being married now and I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to meet CW and marry him for all time and eternity in the temple. :) I couldn't be happier!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh some of my favorites are kissing pictures too haha :) You are a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to call you "lou lou". My sisters called me that growing up and I just love that nickname. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love them! I'm glad you two found each other too-so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really happy to see the lovely pictures of bride and groom. Weddings are made in heaven and celebrated on earth. So was my cousin's dream day. Fabulous décor at event venue Atlanta was eye catching. Seating arrangements and orchid flowers all over were quite appealing too. Food buffet stations were very well managed by caterers.

    ReplyDelete