Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Birthday!

Yay... I'm 19!

I'm so...old! :)

CW & I went and played around in Dallas for my birthday.

Me kissing a Chinese lion statue in front of an Asian museum.

CW preparing himself for his big jump......

AND............

JUMP!!!!!

I think that that's a pretty cool picture if I may say so myself! :)

CW and I after his jump.

At the mall. I got myself a really cute sweater and a shirt. :) Yay for shopping!!

CW was really tired towards the end of the day.

We went to this building where there was supposed to be a whole bunch of fountains shooting off, but it wasn't going off when we went... :( oh well. It was still fun!

Me posing like a mannequin.

CW's turn to pose! haha. I like his pose much better. :)

CW in front of one of the churches we went inside to to check out.

I had such a fun birthday! I got some clothes and a lot of scrap booking stuff. But, my favorite gifts are the ones that my wonderful husband gave to me!

He gave me a Tahitian Pearl Necklace (so pretty) and tickets to go see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway!! I'm sooo excited! It's going to be absolutely amazing! :)

I had a wonderful birthday and I'm excited for the fun adventures that my hubby and I will be having in my 19th year of life!

1 comment:

  1. :) that is so special! sounds like you had an Amazing birthday!

    ReplyDelete