Thursday, July 8, 2010

An unexpected change

So, here are the places I've been since the beginning of 2010:

I celebrated the New Year in Arizona.
Then I went to Utah
Then Idaho.
Back to Utah.
Back to Idaho.
Back to Utah.
Then through Wyoming to Colorado.
Back through Wyoming to Utah.
Idaho...Utah...Idaho...Utah...
Then to Arizona!
Back up to Utah...Idaho...Utah...
Drive down to Arizona where I married the most wonderful man!
Then we went to New Mexico.
After that we were in Colorado (in a cabin where we spent the majority of our honeymoon)
We drove back through Wyoming (again) to Utah.
Then we packed and flew to New York City.
Stayed there for a little bit until we got moved to Texas.

...Yes, I am now in Texas!

Phew!! I may have missed a few "Utah...Idaho"s in there, but that's the basics of where I have traveled this year. It seems like a lot...right?

That's because it is a lot!!

So, you may be wondering (if you don't already know) why I'm living in Texas now when I was in New York just a few weeks ago. Well...it's simple really.

CW's company moved us.

There's obviously more that brought us to that conclusion, but that's the basic jist of it. So, now I'm living in Grand Prairie, Texas (in between Fortworth and Dallas) for the rest of the summer. It was most definitely and unexpected change, but it's been a really good change for us so far. We met some amazing people here and have had a lot of fun! We're excited to go back home though. Although, just because we're going home doesn't mean we're done traveling!

Here's the itinerary for places I'm going to for the rest of the year:
New York
Washington DC
New York
Texas
New York
Texas
UT
Colorado
UT
Colorado
Arizona
California
Arizona

And...just like last year...I plan on spending the New Year in Arizona once again.

Hey...who ever said you couldn't travel your first year of marriage!! :D

So, now I am ready for all of the many adventures that we are going to have down here in Texas! Yee haw!

5 comments:

  1. You two have been busy! Take lots of pictures! You've had the most eventful fist year of marriage...or rather first few months! haha Giddy Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW-that IS a TON of traveling. So glad you are enjoying Texas. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! The next time you travel it will be with me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH New Year in Arizona? That is a WONDERFUL place to spend the New Year! Why? Because it is where your WONDERFUL friend, Katie, will be at that time, and she happens to like that time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds amazing! I live close to Washington DC so let me know when you are in my area! love you!

    ReplyDelete