Friday, July 30, 2010

Trip With My Sister

So, last week I went to New York & Washington DC with my sister Jaimee and her boyfriend Seth. It was a lot of fun! :)

The first day that we were together.

One of the days it was pouring rain! It was kind of fun. :)

In FAO Schwartz. hahaha I pretended he was CW. He's tall and hairy...see!! Perfect likeness. :)

Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge.

On the train going to Washington DC. On the way back, our train got canceled and it took us 5 extra hours to get home. It was CRAZY!!!

In one of the Smithsonian Museums. There were a million boy scouts everywhere!!!

It was a really fun trip and I loved spending time with my sister! :)
I did miss CW while I was gone. :( It was nice spending time out but I definitely enjoyed coming home to my sweet husband. xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow New York and DC wrapped into one! Sooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please photoshop me into one of your photos? My head would look good on a scout body, I think.

    ReplyDelete