Monday, July 12, 2010

A Wonderful Surprise From A Wonderful Man

I know, I'm writing another post! Amazing...right?? I'm not one to write this often! But, this is definitely blog worthy!!

So, after the world cup my husband came home telling me that he had a surprise for me. I was so excited (because I love surprises!) He opened the door and surprised me with one of the best presents ever!

FLOWERS!! CHOCOLATE!! YESSSS!!!

I was so excited when he walked in and gave me a bouquet of flowers, for NO REASON AT ALL!! It was really sweet and I felt very special.


Mmm.

Now my flowers are sitting in my "vase" (which also happens to be a QT cup! I know...brilliant!)

I love my husband very much and all the surprises that he gives to me!! He's so fantastic and I love him so so much!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sweetheart! Gotta love the little things that make your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is one of my favorites to read :) you're so good at it! I need to follow your example and blog more!!!

    ReplyDelete