Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life in New York City


This is just a brief overview of my & CW's life while we lived in New York. It was most definitely an adventure and a time that I'll never forget! It was exciting and times and frustrating at others, but overall I wouldn't trade that experience for anything in this entire world!!
(the above picture is at Times Square)

CW eating the statue of liberty! Omhn Omhn Omhn!

The Manhattan Temple. I had the opportunity to be one of the leaders for the cleaning this summer. It was way cool to be able to do that service at the temple and to have the experience of being able to explore (kind of) inside. :)

The Wall Street Bull! xoxo

Times Square at night. Way cool! There are so many lights EVERYWHERE!! It's so mesmerizing.

Riding on the New York Subways. That's how I traveled everywhere in New York. We had a station right outside our house. It was very convenient.

My handsome Hubby at Central Park. Mmm.

At Central Park! Love it!

Mmm. A late night at the Shake Shack. Very Yummy!

In front of one of the cathedrals with Daxton. He was one of the other wives son.

At the MoMA (Museum of Modern Art). It's a wall of butts. hehehe


The Rockefeller Center

Just a picture. Not too big of a deal. :) haha

Radio City Music Hall. I had the opportunity to go and see the Sex & the City 2 Premier here. (Not the actual movie...just the stars coming in on the red carpet. It was cool!)

NBC Studios. (Their logo that I',m standing in front of is made entirely out of M&Ms...so cool!)

Central Park with the hubby...again! :) What can I say? It's our absolute FAVORITE place in NYC.

Yay for New York!

1 comment: